Sunday, September 8, 2013

genie joke

A guy is walking along a Florida beach when he comes across a lamp partially buried in the sand.
He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub. A genie appears and tells him he has been granted one wish.
The guy thinks for a moment and says, "I want to live forever."
"Sorry," said the genie, "I'm not allowed to grant eternal life."
"OK, then, I want to die after the Democrats balance the budget and eliminate the debt.
"You crafty little bastard," said the genie...



Today we washed this big monster.  Rog washed and I dried the lower sections.  Then we both tackled the car.  While Rog was washing the outside I was washing the inside.  Completely cleaned the bathroom and kitchen.  I did not clean a thing the whole time we were on the Atlantic provinces trip and a couple of weeks before.  Needless to say I had my job cut out for me.  It is looking and I might add smelling really great now.  I will try and keep up from now on.  But I was having a wonderful time and there are more important things to do than clean.  

The weather was perfect for washing rigs because it was overcast and cool, but things did warm up a bit in the afternoon.  All in all a great day.

We are planning another road trip for tomorrow.  Heading to Elkhart, Indiana to get the slide out fixed.  I can hardly wait.  We are planning a stop at the National Park in Ohio.  So maybe it will be the 10th before they can work on the rig.  

No comments:

Post a Comment