Monday, January 28, 2013

soup/bath

Make your decisions from a place of intuition. Trust the direction your gut wants you to move, even if you can't fathom what that destination might be like. Better to be moving forward to an unknown future in calm trust, than to be stuck anchored to a confusing or suffocating past. Good luck.

10 Days Until Tom Comes Homes!!!!!

We stayed in the resort today.  It was time for the girls to have a bath.  Maggie got a hair cut too.  I set the blade to quite close.  Rog says I may have over done it because she is pink now.  He thinks he should only take her out at night for her walks now too.  Not sure if she might be embarrassed because of the new do, Rog might be embarrassed, or because she might sun burn with the new do.  And No it is not that bad?

Did some house work and played cards.  I guess we are resting up for tomorrow.  Never know what one might think up to do next. 

My brother put this site on facebook.  I thought I would share it with you.  copy and paste and enjoy.  Watch the commercial too.



  http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/walking.html

  Laura sent me a recipe for kielbasa soup.  Today I made it and it is so good.  Try it for yourself!

Kielbasa and bean soup
1/2 bunch of kale about 4 cups
1 onion chopped
1 carrot chopped
1 celery chopped
2 garlic cloves
3cups chicken broth
1 can kidney beans
1 can great northern beans
1 can diced tomatoes
1/2 water
1 teas of dried basil
1/2 teas dried oregano
3/4 lbs turkey kielbasa cut  

No comments:

Post a Comment