Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sometimes it is hard to do the blog because I have nothing to write about that I think you might  be interested in or that I want you to know about.  LOL

Today was breezy and cooler.  They say the cold front is going through and that is why.

Rog is watching TV this weekend.  Some very exciting stuff.  Watching grass grow while they play golf.  And then watching grown men going around in circles at 170 to 200 mph for hours and hours.   Now you can understand why there is not much to write about. 

 We are not getting that great of a TV signal here.  It cuts in and out and is very aggravating. But with the aforementioned programs you certainly do not miss much anyway.

We are getting things ready to move again.  We are going to Gettysburg.  We will be staying in a park right on the National Battlefield.  We stayed there last time we were here.  I remember getting the wrong directions on the easiest way to get to our space and it turned out being a nightmare with damages to the rig.  It took out the exhaust and we had to get it repaired right away.  We will not repeat that mistake.  It is a nice park and so close to all Civil War stuff.  

I am including a website that is fun to play around with.  Not sure how accurate it is, but interesting.   

    
NOT A JOKE OR GAME
TELL THE TRUTH
IT WILL GIVE YOU A AGE TO SHOOT FOR.
HOW MANY YEARS DO YOU HAVE LEFT?!
Watch your age in the upper right corner!

Kinda fun to watch your age go up and down as you answer the questions.

Now this is interesting, give it a try....

How long will you live? This is a calculator that estimates your life expectancy.

It was developed by Northwestern Mutual Life. It's interesting that there are only 13 questions.
Yet, they can predict how long you're likely to live.
http://media.nmfn.com/tnetwork/lifespan



Also will add some ideas from the "interesting stuff" department and why didn't I think of this.

 cid:1.2603114343@web84506.mail.ne1.yahoo.com  But now I will know were all my friends keep their emergency money, and like wise.
 cid:3.2603114343@web84506.mail.ne1.yahoo.com   For us RVers this might work.  I have not tried it yet.  I need to Rog to start drinking so I have some pop top taps.  He is not so much into Soda if you get my drift.  LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment