Friday, November 9, 2012

Another day at the old resort 2

We really did nothing today.

I worked on some knitting and got a wheelchair lap blanket finished.  I give them out to nursing homes along the way.  My goal is to give one in each state we go to.  I put a little heart on our map to help me keep track.  I have done and delivered 18 so far.  We are planning on going to the New England states this coming summer.  There are a lot of little states so I need to make up 15 or so to have them ready when we get there.  I usually knit as Rog is driving, but I will not have time up there with so many small states

We went to the fish fry at the rec hall.  It was really quite good.  Big piece of fish, fries, slaw, and a drink.  Not one of your diet meals, but mighty tasty.  They are having entertainment today too, but Rog is not one to listen or dance to music for any length of time so off we go to home.  

They rearranged the RV's in the RV show they have set up here at the park and added a couple of new ones.  Rog had to go over and look.  Well they have a toy hauler that we really like.  Just say'n.

I have some cartoons for you.






This one is for the ladies that can wear flip flops.  I think this is cool and really dresses them up.

 

This one is for my grandson David, who does not look at my blog but should. He has a snake as a pet now, but this one could go anywhere.

The world's smallest species of snake, with adults averaging just under 4 inches in length, has been identified on the Caribbean island of Barbados. The species -- which is as thin as a spaghetti noodle and small enough to rest comfortably on a U.S. quarter -- was discovered by Blair Hedges, an evolutionary biologist at Penn State. Hedges and his colleagues also are the discoverers of the world's smallest frog and lizard species, which too were found on Caribbean islands. Females produce only a single, massive egg - and the young hatch at half of their adult body weight.

 
I'm feeling kind of bad about the fries I had for dinner now.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment