Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday




I did not win the lottery last night, but the good news is there is another one tonight.  

We did the site sale this morning and I had a few people stop by, but no buyers.  Come to find out the resort forgot to put my name and site number on the sheet that you picked up to let you know what sites the sales were going to be held today.  I am also of the mind that most of the ladies here are retired and they also knit or crochet and make the same things I make. So, why would they buy mine?

We are having another lazy day and doing some little repairs and maintenance stuff only.

  It is one lovely day here again.  In the high 70"s low 80"s and just a hint of a breeze.  We may head to the pool here soon.  I will work on my tan or skin cancer depends on how you look at it.  LOL   The pool was really warm today, much better than yesterday.  I really like the warmth of a heated pool.   I only did 10 laps today.  I want to take it easy at first so I do not wake up with very sore arms. 

I am getting some boxes ready to mail.  I try and send the grandkids a box every month.  I am also sending one to Tom in Japan and Sally there is something coming at you too.  I saw it and you just had to have it. 





Working on my Thanksgiving Day jokes now. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment