Saturday, August 4, 2012

Farmer's Market


Today we all got up and out to the farmer's market in Lenoir, North Carolina just outside the resort.  It was small, but had the things I needed and wanted.  So I guess you would say it was just the right size.  We all left with something in our hands.

The produce was plentiful and good.  
My friends told me this was a must have item for the kitchen.  It is a potato cozy!  No not really. They say you put your potato inside the bag, place it in the microwave oven, turn on the power  and your potato will turn out prefect every time.    I have not tried it as yet so I will have to get back at you on the outcome.
 
 
 
We all got together to play Wii bowling.  You have to agree that everyone had great form.  We had a great time.  We played some Mexican Train dominoes too.  I did not get any pics because it was so cut throat I did not have time to snap a pic.


We stopped at the War Memorials the city of Lenoir. 


This is the Vietnam Memorial with the eternal flame going in the center windows. 


These guys came by today at the site.  They are so pretty.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment