Friday, February 15, 2013








My flowers are opening up more and more.  

 They are so beautiful.   It was very over cast and almost raining all day.  It did get up to 69 for a high.  Tomorrow we are suppose to have a freeze warning here and not too far north they are suppose to have a hard freeze.  It is amazing how those cold fronts can change your life in a hurry.  

We were going to the NACAR race tomorrow evening, but we decided a while back to cancel.  We are glad we did because with the freeze warning it would be mighty cold out there sitting on the bleachers watching car go round.  We are going out to dinner and a show instead.  I will be late with the blog tomorrow but will have fun things to report.

 Paraprosdokians (Winston Churchill loved them) are figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected, frequently humorous. Enjoy!
 I got these by email from a friend, who will remain nameless Michelle.  I will be adding them to the blog from time to time because I like Winston Churchill love them.  LOL
 The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment