Sunday, February 24, 2013

school app



Sorry about no blog.  We were having a great time with friends.  They came out to visit us for the day and I had a great time.  

I guess I had too much of a great time because I could not bring myself to the computer to type the blog.  We visited, played dominoes ( I did not win by the way) and ate.  

In fact this whole day was useless.  At the start of the Daytona 500 I took a long nap.  And know what, it was still going when I woke up.  That racing stuff is just too long.  Then you have all the after race c**p.  My man is happy and that is all that counts.? 

Got a call from Laura in Denver, Co. and it is 20 degrees and snowing there.  We are here for a reason.  It is 80 degree out now and it is 6:30 PM.  We have been running the air conditioners since this morning.  I am tired of hearing the noise.  But better than snow.

There is really nothing new to add to the blog.   

I found a couple of cartoons for my teacher peeps to enjoy.  

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment