Wednesday, March 20, 2013

one job


We made it to Madison, Alabama and are visiting with our friends, Richard and Nancy and Daisy their dog.  Back in the day Nancy and I worked at the same school.  She taught kinders in the room next to me for many years.   They have a wonderful home. I will see if I can get some pix taken tomorrow to show you.

 They took us out to dinner and I had my favorite, baby back ribs.  I also ate by first onion blossom, yum.  It was wonderful of them to do this, thank you.

Tonight it is suppose to get down in the 20's.  We do not have power here so Nancy invited us to stay the night in the house and we took her up on the invite.  Rog and I were thinking of the last time we spent a night in a stick house since we started full timing it in the RV.  It has been almost 4 years since we had our own home.  



We have been visiting and it is late so I was get pix and more tomorrow. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment